POPULAR POSTS

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Interview with Keith Underwood, Part 4


"Please provide a Buzzing 101: Syllabus…"

Here is the fourth installment of the interview.

Additional segments coming in September and October:

• More Buzzing Exercises, Lip Vibrato, and Tuning
• Timing and Sequence of Events for a Breath
• Tongue-Controlled Embouchure and Support
• On Ideal Vibrato Speed
• On Creating an Open and Supportive Atmosphere

I am grateful for the information and inspirations I have received from Keith over the past 15 or so years, and I am delighted to share this video interview with Keith filmed on August 18, 2007 at Ghost Ranch, NM.

I invite you to subscribe to this blog to receive future interview segments short enough to post here. Longer segments will be posted at my website and I will announce the postings in this blog.

Thank you, Keith, for answering my questions, for this interview and throughout the years!

Sincere best wishes to my readers,
Catherine

No comments: